JOB: tenure track position in translation studies, Innsbruck (A)
Job Opening (Tenure Track Position)
The University of Innsbruck, Austria, invites applications for a tenure track position in translation studies with a focus on language technology and terminology.
The successful candidate is expected to conduct research on translation technology (machine translation or computer-aided translation) or terminology, as well as to contribute to the department's teaching activities.
- doctorate in translation studies, language technology or terminology (or related field)
- postdoctoral experience
- promising trajectory for grant acquisition
- strong commitment to innovative teaching
- excellent teamwork skills
- language proficiency: C2 in English and C1 in German
Application deadline: 13 May 2020